The entire Allume Worldwide family of companies considers the attraction, identification, selection and support of our team members to be among our most important priorities. We believe in selecting leaders and collaborating with them to develop in a variety of ways. We empower each and every one of our team members to make decisions, take the lead and work toward providing our clients with the best service and products possible.
Once you do join us you'll be among friends. We take our work seriously, but we have a lot of fun doing it. Our team members set their own hours, determine when and how long they'll take vacations and enjoy the freedom to explore professional opportunities within the company.
While our hiring needs are constantly changing, we often have openings in our Sales, Creative, Marketing, and Research departments. Check out our current openings below or give us a call today to see if you might be the perfect fit for us.
Director - Business Development (Minneapolis)
The Director - Business Development is responsible for prospecting, making sales calls, completing the sales process and general business development on behalf of the company. The primary objective is to sell the company’s products which span four operating divisions. Depending upon which division you represent you will be selling photography, videography & aerial services, a full suite of strategic digital marketing services, international sales consulting services, or the products and services of a new company just developed to support large corporate clients with their global business intelligence needs. In each of these opportunities you will sell to new clients and build strong professional relationships which may result in sales of additional products & services. The Director - Business Development will be a service / product expert, prospect for new clients daily, schedule appointments, conduct sales interviews, prepare and complete sales presentations, close sales and provide ongoing client support in order to build and maintain a close business relationship with our clients.
These are professional, needs-based B2B sales positions. The Director - Business Development will identify small, medium and/ or large companies that meet our target market criteria. You may have no limitations as to the geographic location of prospects, no limitations as to industries called or income earned.About Us:
We are an emerging, entrepreneurial company offering a unique, non-political and dynamic work environment. These are commission ONLY sales opportunities. Please, only respond to this offer if you do not need an immediate base salary. If you are attracted to an entrepreneurial, supportive and fun work environment this could be the right place for you.
This is an outstanding professional opportunity for a driven, professional sales person who enjoys working hard without constant supervision, appreciates the ability to earn a significant income and seeks to work with an empowering, entrepreneurial company that is growing quickly.
Positions are based in Minneapolis, MN
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Excel at prospecting for new sales leads; unafraid of making a significant number of sales phone calls or contacts daily.
- Requires superior relationship building / people / communication skills. Must be able to build strong, lasting professional relationships with a wide variety of personality types.
- Requires very strong organizational skills. Timely follow-up is a critical responsibility of the job.
- Must be able to work independently and without direct supervision. Job is located within a supportive work environment in a company culture that includes trust, empowerment and a lack of micromanagement.
- Proficient in conducting presentations to potential or existing clients. Comfortable in front of decision makers at all levels.
- Responsible for responding to Request for Proposals and pricing quotes from prospective clients.
- Continuously develops, suggests, and implements new ideas for increasing sales.
- Comfortable utilizing a sales CRM system to maintain prospect, client and reference lists.
- Individuality is supported and encouraged; however, must work effectively as part of a dynamic team and be willing to collaborate with the rest of the company to help build a world-class organization.
- Must demonstrate good independent judgment, strong work ethic and forward thinking.
- Ability to work in a nonhierarchical, collaborative, friendly, high performance work environment.
- Minimum three years of professional sales experience; including direct responsibility for the identification of new prospects.
- Must be willing to work in an entrepreneurial, team-oriented work environment which rewards performance and does not micromanage activity.
- Depending upon specific opportunity, may require travel; including international travel.
- Must have a professional appearance and feel comfortable in front of prospects at any level in the organization.
- A four year college degree or graduate degree is preferred; however, the degree may be substituted with suitable successful work experience.
- Experience using a sales CRM system.
- Friendly, respectful, non-political, dynamic, fun and supportive.